About the SIV Platform
The Estrala SIV Platform is s single-point entry investment platform for SIV Applicants. The Estrala SIV Platform is structured on the guidelines of the 2015 comply investment framework to give SIV Applicants an investment exposure to asset classes in accordance with the Migration (IMMI 15/100: Complying Investments) Instrument 2015. As the investment manager, Estrala Capital & Advisory adopts a balanced investment strategy by acquiring both growth and defensive assets to achieve a stable return for its investors whilst maintaining its compliance under the SIV Program.
What the SIV Platform offers
Key features of the Estrala SIV Platform are:
• A single-point entry investment platform structured to be compliant under the 2015 complying investment framework;
• A dedicated investment team that exercises stringent due diligence and prudent decision-making pursuant to the management of the SIV Investment Portfolio;
• On-going monitoring of the SIV Investment Portfolio to ensure its investors satisfy their SIV investment obligations;
• A diversified SIV Investment Portfolio that is balanced between growth and defensive assets to minimise risk exposure.
Significant Investor Visa Program
The Significant Investor Visa Program (“SIV Program”) is a pathway for high net worth individuals (“HNWIs”), and their immediate family or partner, to directly migrate to Australia under the Australian 188c Visa Subclass and to ultimately obtain their Australian permanent residency. To be successful in their SIV visa application, Applicants must satisfy the on-going investment requirements of the Australian 188c Visa Subclass as highlighted under the SIV Complying Investment Framework.
Complying Investment Framework
Under the 2015 complying investment framework, SIV Applicants are required to invest at least A$5 million in complying investments in accordance with Migration (IMMI 15/100: Complying Investments) Instrument 2015. The required investments consists of:
- At least A$500,000 in eligible Australian Venture Capital or Growth Equity Fund(s) (“VCPE”) investing in start-up and small private companies. This may be subject to an increase to A$ 1 million as the Australian Government responds market conditions;
- At least A$1.5 million in eligible managed fund(s) or Listed Investment Companies (“LICs”) that invest in Emerging Companies; and
- A Balancing Investment of up to A$3 million in managed fund(s) or LICs that invest in a combination of eligible assets that include Australian listed securities, eligible corporate bonds or notes, annuities and real property (subject to the 10% limit on residential real estate).